[Neighbors] Nob Hill Bar and Grill Liquor License Transfer update

Jacob Fox via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Oct 18 14:24:36 MDT 2019

Hello Everyone,

I appreciate your concerns with changes at Nob Hill Bar and Grill, and I wanted to take a moment to communicate our intentions as new owners in your neighborhood. My name is Jacob Fox, and I am really excited to be a contributor towards the revitalization of Nob Hill as a neighborhood hopefully for years to come!
I had the pleasure of discussing a little more in-depth with Shani over the phone a few minutes ago, and I am hoping to come to your next association meeting to meet more of you in person.

We shut down the night club the day we took over the business in early August because we believe that use of the liquor license (along with some others in the area) have been some core contributors to the deterioration of the activity in this neighborhood over the past few years. We also do not particularly enjoy those activities as people, so it felt awkward and inappropriate for us to keep it as a function of Nob Hill Bar and Grill as a business.

We do however have intentions of using the liquor license for a craft cocktail program that would supplement the restaurant. Craft cocktails are something that we are super passionate about, and new mexicans only have a few places in the state that are executing really delicious and balanced cocktails on a world-class level. Needless to say, these products that we intend to serve would attract a different clientele than a night club would, and we hope it will provide a venue for people to connect and build our community in rather than a venue that negatively impacts the neighbor’s quality of life.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any additional questions or concerns. We are really excited to be a part of Nob Hill. We believe it’s one of the best parts of ABQ, and we are going to work hard towards making it even better.

Thank you for your time, looking forward to meeting everyone in person.

Jacob Fox
505.850.8806
www.nmcapitalpartners.com
2632 Pennsylvania St NE Suite C