[Neighbors] UNM Health Sciences Center Master Plan Community Outreach Session Thursday, November 7th at 5:30PM

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 23 10:56:37 MDT 2019

Sent to Nob Hill Neighborhood Association.

Forwarded to the neighbors email list.

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

 <mailto:meyster1 at me.com> meyster1 at me.com

From: Kyle W Duran [mailto:kwduran at salud.unm.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 1:21 PM
To: Ryan D Reynolds
Cc: Ryan D Reynolds; Kyle W Duran
Subject: HSC Master Plan Community Outreach Session Thursday, November 7th
at 5:30PM

Greetings,

The UNM Health Sciences Center is in the process of revising its Facility
Master Plan. We have hired the consulting firms of HDR and FBT to assist us.
The Facility Master Plan is essential in assessing facility needs spanning
all missions and functions as we interact with our community neighbors.

We would like to formally invite you to a community and neighborhood master
planning session.  This session is an opportunity for our neighbors to
provide input and information to our consultants as they develop the plan.

The session is scheduled for Thursday, November 7th at 5:30PM.  It will take
place in the Domenici Health Education Building, Room 3710. Light
refreshments and snacks will be served.

Please see attached map as well as parking instructions for the meeting. The
M-Lot parking lot that is located west of the building will not be enforced
on this evening. Please feel free to park anywhere in the lot, aside from
pay station parking and reserved spaces.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this vital assessment of our
campus. Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions.

Kyle Duran

Project/Construction Manager

UNM HSC Facilities

MSC 07 4340