[Neighbors] Kid and Adult FUN!!! - Please come :)

Caffiend ABQ via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Oct 23 16:41:24 MDT 2019

Hi Neighbors!

HomeGrown NM Trading Post (Our Graciously Ghoulish Business Neighbors)
are hosting some Treats and Contests for kids and adults and as the
neighboring businesses, we are to help.  This Saturday, Oct 26, 2019
from 5pm-8pm there will be a child's Trunk or Treat for candy,
children's costume contests and some adult fun too, with Music and
pumpkin carving contests.

We hope you can join us -- Caffiend is providing Free Hot Cocoa to the
children also.

Thanks,

Homegrown NM Trading Post,
Caffiend Coffeehouse,