[Neighbors] Join us for Ghouls on Parade this Saturday!

New Mexico Entertainment Inc. via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Oct 24 19:34:01 MDT 2019

This Saturday, October 26th, join us at Morningside Park for the 3rd Annual
Ghouls on Parade: Halloween Festival and Parade!

Ghouls on Parade is a festival and costume parade celebrating the spirit of
Halloween. The festival section of the event will take place in Morningside
Park (between Aliso and Morningside between Silver and Lead) from 4:00 pm -
6:30 pm. The festival will include jumpers, local performers, and
businesses sharing their goods and products.

At roughly 6:30 pm, we will have a costume parade down Silver Avenue
between Aliso Dr. and Washington St. During that time kids will be provided
candy, adding to their Ghouls on Parade experience.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the
information below or visit our website at
www.nmentertains.com/ghouls-on-parade.

---

SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW! <http://calendly.com/nmentertains>

Teresa Robinson-Ewers