[Neighbors] Two guys in a Mustang

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Sep 1 22:59:08 MDT 2019

This problem we have now of cars cutting through our neighborhood to get to places like Imbie on Central I fear is going to kill someone.

Couple days ago as I stood in my drive at Coal and Richmond two guys in a new looking Mustang with illegal sound devices quickly turned off Coal at a high speed and headed to Central (where Imbibe sits on the corner) and slid around almost hitting a woman on a bicycle coming up the street.  She gave them the finger and the Mustang gunned his engine so much the sound pierced our ears sharply.

A big conflict is brewing over all this incident.

Bob