[Neighbors] 2 Black Guys and a White Chrysler 300

Eliza Peralta via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 2 05:47:41 MDT 2019

Were they jumping their own walls or other people's walls? Black, white,
pink, brown, polka-dot, etc.does not matter.. I am not i nterested in that
part. However, reporting  suspicious  and or criminal activity  should not
be discouraged.  Let us stand together in unity and with firm LOVING
determination......