[Neighbors] Two guys in a Mustang

Robert L Anderson via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Sep 4 08:57:07 MDT 2019

Hi Domenic,

Hard to tell exactly but I do see a lot of traffic come up Richmond from down there at Imbibe, and a lot goes in that direction.  This has increased tremendously since A.R.T. went into effect.  I think also Richmond is a cross connection street for drivers on Lead and Coal to connect with Central and streets past Hyder Park.

Bob