[Neighbors] ANNUAL MEMBER'S MEETING, NOB HILL NEIGHBORHOOD ASSOCIATION, THIS THURSDAY

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Sep 22 15:57:52 MDT 2019

All are invited to this once-a-year chance to meet your neighbors, catch up
on news, and have a voice in your association's work.

Thursday, September 26, 2019, 6:00 PM, Monte Vista Christian Church, 3501
Campus Dr NE, Bethany Hall

6:00 to approximately 7:00.Social Time & Tables on our 5 Focus Areas

Enjoy food donated by Nob Hill merchants La Montanita Co-op, Flying Star,
and Chocolate Dude.

Approximately 7:00 Call to Order

Welcome

Establish quorum, 20 members

Introduce elected leaders

Introduce directors, treasurer's report

How we communicate: website, list serve, newsletter, annual meeting

Our 5 Focus Areas

Volunteering: The more who engage the more we can accomplish

Introduce bylaw amendment: Integrity of the Association

Nominate directors

Vote on amendment and directors

Announce bylaw vote and new directors (next board meeting October 7)

Our 5 Focus Areas

1.      Our people and their ways of life - Who are we? What makes life here
good?

2.      Public Safety - We deserve to be safe in our homes and on our
streets.

3.      Preservation - We are stewards of a historic architectural legacy.

4.      Community Form - Our houses, streetscapes, and landscapes create our
sense of place; physical

           improvements we need like ADA sidewalks, crosswalks, traffic
calming

5.      Our events and efforts; Outreach events, newsletter

Raffle, must be present to win: 7 trees; 3 funded by NHNA, 4 by anonymous
donor, Outpost gift certificates (2)

Outreach Events, Recent and Upcoming

o   Recent: Zoning, Ice Cream Social

o   City Council Candidate Forum, Oct. 10

o   Tree Planting Clinic, Oct. 13

o   Santana Workforce Housing, Facilitated Meeting, Oct. 16

o   Architecture Walk, Oct. 19

o   Historic Preservation Expert, Nov. 6

Questions or ideas call President Gary Eyster at 991-1388