[Neighbors] UNM North Golf Course meeting Tuesday eve

Jim Barrera via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 30 09:12:27 MDT 2019

Apparently the picture didn't go through for some on the list.

It says:

*Community Meeting regarding the UNM Golf Course*
*Tues Oct 1 6:00*
*UNM Law School, Rm 2401*

*UNM is seeking input and feedback regarding the updated Master Plan for
the N.. Golf Course, including the 'barren fairways' on West side of
property*