[Neighbors] Please phone a beekeeper

Carolina Yahne cyahne at unm.edu
Sat Apr 4 10:56:58 MDT 2020

Dear Nob Hill Neighbors: If you see a swarm of bees on your property, we respectfully ask you to phone a beekeeper to come and collect them. Here is the link with the phone numbers of many beekeepers who are willing to come to your place: https://abqbeeks.org/page/swarm-call-list
Thanks in advance for protecting our beloved pollinators. Carolina
[https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/4167901029?profile=UPSCALE_320x240]<https://abqbeeks.org/page/swarm-call-list>
Report a Swarm - ALBUQUERQUE BEEKEEPERS<https://abqbeeks.org/page/swarm-call-list>
Report a Swarm . How to Report a Bee Swarm in Albuquerque. The following people collect honey bee swarms in the Albuquerque area or know how to quickly find a nearby beekeeper. A phone call is the best way to get the beekeeper there quickly before the swarm departs.
abqbeeks.org

Carolina Yahne, Ph.D.
New Mexico Licensed Psychologist
Entrenadora de la Entrevista Motivacional
Member, Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers (MINT)
Albuquerque, NM, USA
CYahne at UNM.edu
Mobile: +1 505.265.8456
motivationalinterviewtraining.com<http://motivationalinterviewtraining.com>