[Neighbors] [External] Rehms

Nancy Koenigsberg nkoenigsberg at drnm.org
Mon Apr 13 10:32:31 MDT 2020

Thanks! That is great to know.

Nancy Koenigsberg
Disability Rights New Mexico
3916 Juan Tabo Blvd., NE
Albuquerque, NM  87111
Phone:  (505) 256-3100    Fax:  (505) 256-3184
nkoenigsberg at drnm.org<mailto:nkoenigsberg at drnm.org>
New Mexico's protection and advocacy system
CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:  This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under law. Any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all attachments without copying it and notify Disability Rights New Mexico by return email, or call 505-256-3100.