[Neighbors] Rehms

lucille Torres ltadvisor at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 22 06:35:26 MDT 2020

 This is another example of how small businesses are being treated not only here but around the country.  I shopped with them when the governor announced the shut downs.  I love Rehm's! and you are right about Walmart and Home Depot.  We can also all help the governor by testing now even if we don't have symptoms.  The sooner we do this the sooner our businesses that have survived thus far will be able to open.  Also, just so you are aware, It has been impossible to get unemployment benefits for many small business owners and their staff. What is devastating is that millions and millions of dollars went out to large companies and the little guys are hanging on by threads.  So its highly likely that only the giants will survive!  So anything we can do to contribute will help.
Lucille