[Neighbors] Nob Hill Candidate Forum. Bernco Commissioner, District 3

Marcos A. Gonzales marcos at vote4marcos.com
Sun Apr 26 00:26:00 MDT 2020

Dear Nob Hill Neighbors,

Thank you so much for coordinating this Zoom candidate forum. I have a
great love for Nob Hill and am committed to helping this area to rebuild. I
greatly look forward to connecting with you all, listening to our
neighbors, and answering your questions. The recovery of our local economy
and returning to a sense of normalcy is paramount.

In my day job, I serve as your Assistant Director of Economic Development
for Bernalillo County. Separately from this campaign, I am working daily to
connect County small businesses, the backbone of our economy, to resources.
Our Department recently put together a list of resources for businesses and
individuals
<http://www.bernco.gov/uploads/files/EconomicDevelopment/COVID-19%20Economic%20Development%20Resources.pdf>
along with explanations of each resource. We would be happy to go over
these resources with you in full detail.

Together, I know we will recover, rebuild, and build a better Bernalillo
County.

Have a great weekend.

Thank you,

Marcos A. Gonzales
Candidate for Bernalillo County Commission District 3
Email: Marcos at vote4marcos.com
Mobile: 505-433-1534