[Neighbors] Nob Hill Referral please

Philip Dale dalep at unm.edu
Sun Apr 26 19:00:01 MDT 2020

Orchid Thai is very good, and also includes some Chinese dishes. In some ways it’s better now, as the service is quite slow when you eat there.  ABQ is sadly lacking in good Chinese restaurants IMHO, but Fan Tang is pretty good, cheap, varied menu. Good Vietnamese is easier to find, though the best - Basil Leaf - is a bit of a drive.
Philip Dale