[Neighbors] Hummers are here

Rebecca Keeshen rebecca at unm.edu
Mon Apr 27 07:40:58 MDT 2020

They might just need time to get used to it. I had that happen too but they eventually started using it. Make sure it's not in the direct sun so it doesn't start to ferment too soon.  I make a big batch but put most of it in the fridge, only putting out about one cup at a time so it doesn't go bad, and I can change it out every few days.