[Neighbors] Speed Humps on Marquette in Abq, NM 87108

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 27 10:13:31 MDT 2020

     I was walking my dog, Hydro late last night around 11:45pm and a car zoomed down Marquette with its brights on.  Fortunately, I was ready with my Large Blue Mag-lite Flashlight that I shined in their eyes.  I went down to one knee ready for action to defend my life and my dog's life.  One individual in the car fired off 2 shots with a cap gun.  I have no discription other than it was a passenger car with 2 individuals inside.  They were driving way too fast to notice their appearances and to fast for me to get a plate number.  How do I bring up the suggestion of speed humps to slow down traffic that uses Marquette Avenue as a pass way through Albuquerque, NM.
Dan Weiser329 Chula Vista Place NEAlbuquerque, NM 87108
I am here to help meet your computer needs.