[Neighbors] Suggestions for Pest Control

Weiser Dan buddew7 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 28 09:40:53 MDT 2020

I have the small brown cockroaches and need a suggestion about who to call for an outside Service Appointment that would include my crawl space.  I also want someone who can inspect for termites and eliminate them if a problem is found.  Recently, I removed a clay pouch from my Brick Wall and it had what looked like worms inside.  I threw it in the trash can but wondered if it could have been termites and with termites the quicker you eliminate them the better.
Thanks,
Dan Weiser
I am here to help meet your computer needs.