[Neighbors] OT Census

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Wed Apr 29 13:29:40 MDT 2020

I got a confirmation number when I completed my census. If you
didn't receive that, it might mean that your submission did not go
through. Maybe it would be good to go ahead and try it again ~ if it
lets you in, then your paperwork didn't make it to them.

All the best
to you ~ at least it is short and easy to do!

Karen

On Apr 28 2020
2:44 PM, JRB via Neighbors_nobhill-nm wrote:

> I completed and mailed
the 2020 Census materials when received weeks ago. I keep getting little
postcards in the mail informing me that the 'law' requires me to submit
the information else an 'interviewer' will come to question me in
person. The language is somewhat threatening, in my opinion. Question:
is anyone else getting these little ding notices after having submitted
the completed Census form? What gives?

[1]
> This Message Sent To: kingkb at swcp.com

Links: