[Neighbors] Anyone ever buy seedlings from the NM forestry program?

Heather Gordon heatherckgordon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 12:02:03 MDT 2020

Good afternoon all,
Hope you are doing well and staying healthy! Quick question, to repeat the subject line: has anyone ever bought seedlings from the NM forestry conservation program? Here’s the link: https://wwwapps.emnrd.state.nm.us/fd/treepublic/OrderOnline.aspx
They have a lot of great native shrubs and trees, and even a couple penstemons....in bundles of 49 plants! A bit much for one yard, but maybe a good bargain divided among a group of folks. My question was more about the size of the plants, as seedlings I imagine they can’t be very large/older than a year. If you’ve ever bought before, I’d be curious to hear about your experience.
V/r, Heather

Sent from my iPad