[Neighbors] FW: Don Choche Tacos y Cerveza, 114 Tulane SE, Application for Restaurant Beer and Wine License Including Patio Service

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Wed Aug 12 15:05:04 MDT 2020

In the email below I indicated that we had requested a record of calls for
service at the 4th Street location of Don Choche from Bernco Sheriff's Dept.

We just received the info below.

We have received 2 statements of support from neighbors and no opposition.

We can consider neighbor input until 5 pm today.

#VivaNobHill

Gary Eyster, President

Sheriff's input:

I only found 4 CFS for that address, mostly traffic stops:

SO19072800685990 (7/28/19)

SO18062200668918 (6/22/18)

SO18072900685814 (7/29/18)

SO18081400692831 (8/14/18)

No actual BCSO case reports were filed however.

To get copies of these, you will need to get in contact with our
communications department:

Phone: 505-798-7000 (Ask to be transferred to Communications)

Email: 911_Information at bernco.gov <mailto:911_Information at bernco.gov>

Thank you,

Naomi Padilla
Records Management and Data Entry Technician
Bernalillo County Sheriff's Department