[Neighbors] Proposed Development, Girard and Gibson SE 9/2/20 5-7 Zoom Meeting

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Aug 31 09:51:22 MDT 2020

Nob Hilleños, Below is an invitation we received regarding a pre-application meeting for a proposed development.

We do not have the background on it yet.

It is outside the Nob Hill Neighborhood boundaries so it is not clear whether our association would take a position on it.

If you want to express your ideas on it please email theboard at NobHill-NM.com <mailto:theboard at NobHill-NM.com>

Kind regards, Gary Eyster

President Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

Jocelyn M Torres is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: CABQ Zoom Gibson/Girard Pre-App. Meeting

Time: Sep 2, 2020 05:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82229752248?pwd=eG9tQVFyWnR2M2l2S0lOOGMvUm16Zz09

Meeting ID: 822 2975 2248

Passcode: 336185

One tap mobile

+12532158782,,82229752248#,,,,,,0#,,336185# US (Tacoma)

+13462487799,,82229752248#,,,,,,0#,,336185# US (Houston)

Dial by your location

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 929 436 2866 US (New York)

Meeting ID: 822 2975 2248

Passcode: 336185

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kuxowMuMK

Hi everyone,

Attached are the 9/2/20, 5:00 PM -7:00 PM Zoom Link, Meeting Agenda, Meeting and Zoom Procedures.

I’m circulating this information to those I’m aware of. I ask that Mr. Strozier and Ms. Willson circulate to others that you would like to invite to this meeting.

See you virtually this coming Wednesday.

Thanks much!

Jocelyn M. Torres

Attorney at Law

505 249-8531