[Neighbors] Beer and wine license near church

LISA JOHNSON LISAJOHNSONLMFT at msn.com
Mon Dec 7 15:14:57 MST 2020

I believe the previous occupant of that property served beer and wine

Lisa J Johnson, PhD, LMFT
Making Relationships a Priority
www.LisaJohnsonLMFT.com<http://www.LisaJohnsonLMFT.com>

I am deeply appreciative of the grace and hospitality of the pueblo peoples on whose unceded, traditional territory I live, work, and play and whose historical relationships with the land continue to this day.