[Neighbors] LOCATION CHANGE!! Nob Hill Meeting Wednesday Night

Melodie and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Jan 7 15:21:35 MST 2020

Due to a booking conflict our meeting Wednesday night will take place at the
iconic 1929 D.K.B. Sellers Log Cabin, 212 South Tulane. Same time: 6:30 pm

This cloud has a silver lining as the cabin is a remarkable historic place.

¡Viva Nob Hill! Gary

From: Neighbors_nobhill-nm
[mailto:neighbors_nobhill-nm-bounces at mailman.swcp.com] On Behalf Of Melodie
and Gary Eyster via Neighbors_nobhill-nm
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2020 10:14 AM
To: Neighbors Nob Hill
Cc: Daren Sandow; 'TheBoard NobHill-NM'; 'Chris Smith'
Subject: [Neighbors] Nob Hill Meeting Wednesday Night

Nob Hill Neighbors,

Your neighborhood association board of directors will meet this Wednesday
night at 6:30. The agenda is attached.

At the beginning of the meeting everyone is welcome to share ideas and
concerns. If you have ideas but cannot attend please email me at
meyster1 at me.com Drop in and out as your schedule permits. All are welcome.

One of our directors recently resigned. We hope to fill his slot at this
meeting. If you or someone you know might be interested in serving until the
next annual meeting in September 2020 please email theboard at nobhill-nm.com

We are starting on our Spring Nob Hill Newsletter. If you would like to see
particular updates or would like to explore advertising please email
theboard at nobhill-nm.com

¡Viva Nob Hill! Gary Eyster, President