[Neighbors] Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Meeting Tonight

Suzann Owings sowings06 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 11:37:48 MDT 2020

Last night’s Board meeting was enormously enlightening.  I’m totally impressed with our Board and the excellent work they’re doing.

First and foremost, thank you so very much each and every one of you.  You’re doing phenomenal work for our community and our city.  I’m so very proud of you.

Second, I finally reached the tipping point on the Lead-Coal issue.

Please let me know who to contact to help with petitions and whatever else needs to be done to return Lead-Coal to 2-way traffic thereby removing a non-compliant anomalous situation that is endangering lives.

Last night when I HEARD that Lead-Coal are city set-back anomalies, a penny dropped.  I GOT that returning these streets to 2-way traffic is our best option.

Certainly Dominic has made that argument many times but last night I GOT it.

Learning/hearing readiness always requires repetition, yes?  Thank you Dominic and all of our community improvement workers.

Best to you, S
From my iPhone
Suzann Owings
so at docso.com