[Neighbors] We are Moving to ABQ! Nob Hill Rentals Available?

Antonia Wickersham awickersham03 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:19:09 MDT 2020

Hello, Nob Hill Neighborhood,

My husband Nick and I are moving to Albuquerque within the next month-6
weeks, as he just accepted a position with UNM in the architecture
department. We can't wait, as the area seems awesome!

We have zeroed in on Nob Hill as being one of the neighborhoods we find
most appealing in ABQ. Would any of you happen to have (or know of) a
rental that will be available in late July/early August 2020? We prefer a
house or casita with washer & dryer in unit, refrigerated air, and need at
least 2 bedrooms. We also have 2 cats, so the rental must be pet-friendly.

Thank you so much! Any advice or other recommendations would be greatly
appreciated!

Best,

Antonia Wickersham