[Neighbors] Application for transfer of location of liquor license to 4200 Central Ave SE

Nick Wilson ndwilson5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 15:53:19 MDT 2020

I do not typically reply all, but need to say that I am in strong favor of
Sidewinders being welcomed into our neighborhood. They are not simply
another liquor license. This is a long-running Albuquerque business that is
a cultural institution to all members of the LGBT community (and straight
allies).

This will be such a great addition to our neighborhood. We should be proud
they chose the Nob Hill area, and welcome them with open arms.

One perk of having a popular business open and flourishing (rather than an
empty building "for lease") is having eyes on the street. I would much
rather walk on Central knowing that there are others around.

Nicole Wilson

*Nicole D. Wilson, MPH*
ndwilson5 at gmail.com