[Neighbors] Application for transfer of location of liquor license to 4200 Central Ave SE

OBC pcohen01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 18:37:06 MDT 2020

central avenue is not a residential neighborhood, it is a business district
meant to serve the surrounding neighborhood, which has a long history of
diversity and acceptance.  that location has been a nightclub/ restaurant
since hector was a pup, and was part of a culture of gay friendly
businesses in east nob hill that made a unique and vital contribution to
the city before developers and ill conceived bus projects crashed the area.
thanks for choosing nob hill and good luck with your business.