[Neighbors] Hear from Mayor Tim Keller - Tomorrow Night

Paulette Mastio via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 3 12:15:24 MST 2020

Hi Neighbors,
This is a friendly reminder to mark your calendar and join us tomorrow
night for our monthly Neighborhood meeting from 6:30pm - 9:00pm at Monte
Vista Church.

Mayor Keller will be joining us to discuss possible topics: Gateway Center,
crime

http://www.nobhill-nm.com/2020/03/meet-mayor-keller-at-wednesdays-neighborhood-meeting
.

Best,
Paulette Mastio
Nob Hill Neighborhood Board Member, Treasurer
#VivaNobHill