[Neighbors] Let's Support Nob Hill Businesses

MARK R CLEVELAND via Neighbors_nobhill-nm neighbors_nobhill-nm at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Mar 18 14:28:33 MDT 2020

While this is a good idea, it’s probably moot now: shelter in place means many of those businesses will likely close, some undoubtedly permanently. I’ve been buying gift certificates at my favorite places in lieu of being there in person (e.g., Frenchish); I just hope they’re around to redeem. The businesses, if they can handle it, need us to buy things from them, now.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Mark