[Neighbors] FW: UNM Central & Girard Site Improvement Feedback Request

Dave Dixon ddixon at swcp.com
Mon Mar 30 13:38:55 MDT 2020

Gary,

The first question in the survey is what "best describes your
relationship to UNM". Well, I'm faculty and neighbor, but I only get one
choice. I chose faculty. Since I'm self-quarantined at home and teaching
courses online, UNM the employer is far more real to me than UNM the
neighbor - at least right now.

What I found out by going back in is that, had I chosen neighbor, I
would have been asked my neighborhood. I don't know whether it's
strategically better to be an employee or a Nob Hill resident. Hmmm.

-dave