[Neighbors] FW: UNM Central & Girard Site Improvement Feedback Request

Jana Hazelbaker hazelbakerj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 14:53:28 MDT 2020

Agreed, Carolina. Picking a favorite is a child’s game. Wouldn’t more substantive input be of greater benefit?

They failed to explain the reasoning behind the selection of materials and there is no evidence that a green build ever occurred to the designers — neither for hard- nor soft- scaping.

Considering this came from an institute of higher learning, it was an exceptionally poor presentation of plans and an even worse survey. The only way it all makes sense is if they just want that big, red UNM logo and don’t care what surrounds it.

Jana Hazelbaker