[Neighbors] FW: [LC Brigade] Fwd: We Need Some Help on Lead-Coal: THANK YOU APD

Sam Bawcum sambawcum at aol.com
Sun May 3 10:49:38 MDT 2020

Hello All,
My thoughts on speed control on Lead/Coal would be to, first, double the number of traffic lights actually synch all of the lights from 2nd to Washington.  Speed bumps would never make it through traffic and zoning commitees.
As for Marquette, speed bumps may be a viable option, as well as making each intersection a full stop.
Sam