[Neighbors] Arborist and Sprinkler maintenance

Tom Simic tomsimic at hotmail.com
Wed May 6 14:21:41 MDT 2020

I just had some tree work done today by Star Tree Service. The owner, Pedro, who is also an arborist did a great job on trimming and pruning some trees, cutting down a dead tree and cutting off dead branches on another tree. He is so conscientious and did a great job cleaning up afterwards. He was recommended by a friend who has his yard and lawn maintenance done by Pedro. He also does landscaping and xeroscaping.  I would truly recommend him to anyone. He will be putting in some landscape rocks and gravel in my back yard this fall after i am able to dig up some plants and relocate them. His number is 505-261-3671
Stay safe my friends
Tom