[Neighbors] Zoom webinar invitation -Nob Hill Candidate Forum is This Thursday Evening

Gary and Melodie Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue May 12 18:03:32 MDT 2020

Nob Hill Friends and Neighbors,

The business of Bernalillo County is overseen by a body of five commissioners. Nob Hill is located in Commission District 3 where three candidates are seeking a four year term as commissioner.

They are:

Adriann Barboa <barboa4bernco at gmail.com>

Adrian Neal Carver <adrian.carver at gmail.com>

Marcos A. Gonzales <marcos at vote4marcos.com>

All are welcome to Thursday’s candidate forum using the invitation below. Please enter the forum by 6:20 pm.

Submit questions until 5 pm Wednesday, May 13 to theboard at NobHill-NM.com <mailto:theboard at NobHill-NM.com>

We are pleased to co-sponsor the forum with our sister organization Nob Hill Main Street.

Kind regards and #VivaNobHill,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>

  <http://us02web.zoom.us/w_p/82963651363/92022af2-5bcc-4977-82b3-2561cdeb5c2d.png>

Hi there,

You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 14, 2020 06:30 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Nob Hill Candidate Forum Bernco Commissioner District 3

Register in advance for this webinar:
https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_p-Q2YCseQwWqBARX_TE1Ng

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.

  <http://us02web.zoom.us/w_p/82963651363/3aa70351-d365-4caa-861f-aa30e8ec7c2d.png>

  <http://email.zoom.us/track/open.php?u=30854053&id=e76e915d8e1645868befe72c313d0e5f>