[Neighbors] Tree care guide / free trees

Dominic Pettine nobhilldominic at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:31:40 MDT 2020

Hi neighbors,

As we prepare to distribute free Lacebark ELM trees to neighbors this Saturday, Dominic Peralta, (the other Dominic in our board) has created a great guide to help your plants thrive in the high desert. See PDF attached:

And click here to signup for a free tree (or two):

https://forms.gle/oD5XMQkbNEUo66EH6

Appreciatively,

Dominic

Director of the Board