[Neighbors] LETTUCE!

Sara saradell at comcast.net
Sat May 23 07:56:36 MDT 2020

Hi Neighbors,
I have tons of beautiful lettuce and arugula, and more coming...but not enough for everyone! I live at the SE corner of Grand & Amherst, the remodeled split-level with the enormous mulberry tree in the front yard. I’ll be out in my garden this morning from about 9-11. The gate next to our garage on Amherst will be open, and the first 5 people who respond to this message are invited to come in and pick a bag. Please wear a mask and bring your own bag - not too huge, please!

I look forward to meeting you! Sara
Sent from my iPad