[Neighbors] yard and pluming recommendations

kingkb kingkb at mail.swcp.com
Wed Oct 7 16:36:30 MDT 2020

Hi Neighbors and Happy Fall!

I'm looking to expand my options for
plumbing and yard work ~ hoping you will have some great companies to
offer up.

For plumbing, I'm mostly looking for someone who is
knowledgeable/experienced in maintaining boiler heaters. You might know
a great plumber, and not know about the boiler detail ~ please send the
name of the company and I will check with them.

Oh, yard work -

I'd
really like to find someone I can rely on to help with some of the
heavier items. Right now, I need to move some landscape rocks (3-6"),
cut the fabric, rip out shallow roots with suckers, patch the fabric and
put the rock back. I could also use help rearranging some rock and
gravel. Again, you may not know whether your favorite yard
person/company would be up for that - please send me the name and I will
call.

Thanks so much for helping me in my search :)

Karen