[Neighbors] WiFi

Peter Katel katel.peter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 07:50:37 MDT 2020

Depends on your usage needs. Xfinity is the only cable internet provider. So if you do a lot of online work, plus streaming, cable is what you need. SW Cyberport using Century Link means the internet comes vía DSL, which is inadequate for heavy use but fine if you’re just sending, receiving emails, reading online publications and such.