[Neighbors] Comcast TV Cable

RamDas Singh Khalsa ramdas.singh at khalsa.com
Fri Oct 30 16:50:01 MDT 2020

I dropped cable many years ago and went to satellite.  But the prices kept
going up and up. Now I subscribe to YouTube TV which streams via my
Internet connection.  Its prices increased some.  It costs around $65 per
month.  It includes ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox plus many sports and other
networks.  It includes unlimited free DVR service.  All you need is an
Internet connection and either a smart TV or a device like Roku Express.
With the same YouTube TV account you can also enjoy programs on your
smartphone, your computer and your iPad.  I realize Comcast tends to have
every channel possible, but I have my favorites, and they are on YouTube
TV.  You can go to https://tv.youtube.com/ to check their lineup and
offers.