[Neighbors] Need reliable yard person

Rozy Dog gmk at rozydog.com
Fri Apr 2 09:17:22 MDT 2021

Hello neighbors: I have lost my wonderful yard man and I am searching for another person to assist now that spring is coming. I have two large elm trees so I’m going to need lots of help with blowing off debris. As well I want to do planting of some shrubs and lots and lots of seeds to bring life back to my yard. So I need help! This would be ongoing probably at least one day if not more per week through the summer.  If you know if anybody please send me an email at gmk at rozydog,com.
Thanks so much.
Melinda on Hermosa NE
Melinda Rand MA