[Neighbors] Fwd: Restaurant Webinar this Monday!

Melodie Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Fri Apr 30 13:21:18 MDT 2021

I'm not certain this will pertain to all neighbors but some will be interested in knowing that restaurants can benefit from federal funds and some neighbors are in the business and might like to participate.

Thank you to our sister organization Nob Hill Main Street for sharing.

#VivaNobHill GLE

Begin forwarded message: