[Neighbors] Public House Taproom/Tasting Room, Requested Conditional Use Approval, Nob Hill Neighborhood Statement of Position

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Mon Aug 9 12:11:17 MDT 2021

Good afternoon, Suzie.

Please add this statement of position to the file for this request.

To our neighbors, you are welcome to provide a statement of your views to
the hearing examiner by emailing to Ms. Sanchez or by appearing at the
hearing.

Suzie, please correct me if I'm wrong but I understand the deadline for
written comment is this Wednesday.

Find the agenda and zoom invitation for the hearing at
https://documents.cabq.gov/planning/zoning-hearing-examiner/2021/August/08-1
7-21%20Agenda.pdf

Kind regards,

Gary Eyster

President, Nob Hill Neighborhood Association

(505)991-1388

meyster1 at me.com <mailto:meyster1 at me.com>