[Neighbors] Handy person needed

Rozy Dog gmk at rozydog.com
Thu Aug 12 10:31:19 MDT 2021

Greetings Neighbors! For the last couple of years I’ve had a wonderful man assisting me in doing small handyman work. Unfortunately he is no longer around. He started refurbishing my front wood sash windows and has left me in a lurch. So I am in search of A reliable person to complete the windows project in front as well as doing some small projects in the back  and in my house. If you have anyone who you think could work for me please let me know. It would be most appreciated. Thanks much. Melinda Rand