[Neighbors] FW: HOA Parade Letter, Pride Parade, Aug 21

Gary Eyster meyster1 at me.com
Tue Aug 17 13:41:42 MDT 2021

Forwarding for your info. GLE

From: Bia Romero [mailto:bia.romero at abqpride.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 15, 2021 6:46 AM
To: theboard at nobhill-nm.com; meyster1 at me.com
Subject: HOA Parade Letter

To Whom This May Concern:

I am reaching out on behalf of Albuquerque Pride. Inc. to inform you that on August 21, 2021, we will be hosting our 45th Pride parade on Central Avenue. A small PA system will be used to announce parade entrants. This event will run from 10:00 AM to approximately 11:00 AM as the parade route is just under one mile between Gerard and Washington. I have attached a copy of the route map to this email for your reference. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we celebrate this event later than planned due to the global pandemic. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best,

Biancá Romero

--

  <https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B1HO_zZBovctMXU3bnBjeEJta1U&export=download>