[Neighbors] Don't Walk lights

Ciaran Lithgow ciaranlithgow at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 20:11:09 MST 2021

Thanks for sharing. I’m sure it’s just a kid being funny - not indicative of any decline in Nob Hill. Hope we can all learn to have a little more lightheartedness in life, and enjoy the silliness that we encounter.

FYI: you can all download the ABQ 311 app on your phones to take photos and report vandalism, trash, etc in our neighborhoods. The City is quick to respond- it’s often the only way they learn of these issues.

Happy holidays everyone!
Ciaran & Nick, on Amherst SE