[Neighbors] holiday charity and cheer

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 15:11:13 MST 2021

Hi neighbors,

I belong to New City Church, and every year we host a Christmas Gift-Mart.
The Gift-Mart allows families in need to buy Christmas gifts for their
children at a deeply discounted price. All of the proceeds are then donated
to charities supporting children in Albuquerque.

People were very generous and donated so many toys this year. We want to
make sure they make it home to children that need them. *If you know ANYONE
who would benefit from being able to better afford Christmas this year,
please encourage them to join us for the Gift-Mart tonight (12/17) or
tomorrow (12/18).* Details are below. Thanks again, and happy holidays!

Your neighbor,

Mark Nelson