[Neighbors] Pedestrian killed

Jeff P. jp6265 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 19 18:16:30 MST 2021

As an aside I got jumped by a homeless guy early in the morning of October 20th while I was out for a run. 5am….still dark. Harvard and Silver.   I was knocked unconscious and had my phone stolen and AirPods plucked from my ears while out cold. A UNM student found me and alerted a passerby who drove me to the hospital.  Concussion, stitches, abrasions…CT scan and a few thousand in medical bills due to my high deductible HSA plan.
 Fun stuff.

JP
Jeffrey-Mark.pixels.com