[Neighbors] Pedestrian Death in Nob Hill

Mark Nelson r.mark.nelson at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 21:13:29 MST 2021

Good evening neighbors,

The board of directors of the Nob Hill Neighborhood Association (NHNA)
wishes to express its deepest condolences for the life lost on Tulane and
Coal yesterday. The tragic loss of any member of our community is painful,
but especially so when it occurs in our neighborhood. We hope you will join
us in remembering and praying for the deceased and their family during this
time.

Luke Languit to request that additional traffic enforcement assets be sent
to our sections of Lead and Coal. We are also working with your City
Councilor Pat Davis to determine how soon traffic stoplight improvements
and speed sensing trailers might be deployed to Lead and Coal.

If you have been affected by this loss, we hope that you feel supported by
your neighbors as we share your grief.

Sincerely,
The Nob Hill Neighborhood Association Board of Directors

c/o R. Mark Nelson, Secretary