[Neighbors] Express your support for the Lead/Coal Smart Lights initiative!

David Garcia david at halflifedigital.com
Wed Feb 10 11:53:38 MST 2021

This input is all very valuable. I’d like to propose that we plan a community forum on this topic for sometime in March. I’d like to solicit ideas from the neighborhood on constructive solutions and perhaps invite elected officials.

Please watch this space for more info.

For those in favor of the opportunity before us, please email the reps in the initial email.

Best,

David Garcia
Vice President, NHNA