[Neighbors] Nob Hill seeks your support on Lead and Coal Aves.

Spencer Nelson spencer at swcp.com
Wed Feb 10 17:24:35 MST 2021

If we're going to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on this
problem, it seems like a direct low tech approach would be best. Fund a
full time police officer for a year to give tickets as necessary along
the area. Then put in a few speed bumps. It is possible to have speed
bumps with a contour that does not impede traffic at the maximum speed
or cause much noise. For example, on Zickert NW in front of Duranes
Elementary school there are speed bumps that allow you drive at 25 mph
just fine; but anything over that is quite disturbing to the driving.
The ones along side Monte Vista school don't seem designed as well.

  Spencer Nelson